Saturday, March 21, 2009

Computer Help Desk Log


Computer Help Desk
LogHelpdesk: "What kind of computer do you have?"
Female customer: "A white one..."
"Hi, good afternoon, this is Martha. I can't print. Every time I try it says 'Can't find printer'. I've even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the monitor, but the computer still says he can't find it...
"Helpdesk: "What's on your monitor now, ma'am?"
Customer: "A teddy bear my boyfriend bought for me in the supermarket.
"Helpdesk: "And now hit F8."
Customer: "It's not working.
"Helpdesk: "What did you do, exactly?
"Customer: "I hit the F-key 8-times as you told me, but nothing's happening...
"Helpdesk: "Your password is the small letter 'a' as in 'apple', a capital letter 'V' as in 'Victor', and the number 7.
Customer: "Is that 7 in capital letters?"

No comments: